Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with topfashion!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Terms & Conditions
No prior notice for amendment to the terms, the amendment will be applied to orders thereafter. Upon confirmation of your orders, we will not be able to make any changes.
Limitation of liability
Goodsdailystore.com shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Goodsdailystore.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
While Goodsdailystore.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. Goodsdailystore.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an items listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Goodsdailystore.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is priced incorrectly, Goodsdailystore.com may, at our discretion,either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, maybe terminated by Goodsdailystore.com without notice at any time, for any reason. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation,payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Goodsdailystore.com may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party's affiliated with Goodsdailystore.com, Goodsdailystore.com has no control over the linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices,independent of Goodsdailystore.com.
These linked sites are only for your convenience and the reforge you access the mat your own risk. Nonetheless, Gladeals.com seeks to protect the integrity o fits web site and the links placed upon it and the reforge requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Different pricing currencies
Pricing of products sold by Goodsdailystore.com is based upon figures calculated in U.S. Dollars (US$). Prices displayed in other currencies are converted from U.S. Dollars according to the most up to date conversion rates. Due to fluctuating currency values, prices displayed in non-U.S. denominations of currency on the Site, other than on the individual product page, may not be the most current. Areas of the Site where non-U.S. denominations of currency might be inaccurate include, but are not limited to, promotional banners, promotion alp ages, and information on product category pages. The price displayed on an individual product page, regardless of currency denomination, is the current price you are liable to pay to Goodsdailystore.com, excluding shipping.
We use a well-known and reliable Indonesian payment channel, so the system automatically converts the currency of your choice to the Indonesian currency at the exchange rate of the day.
The exchange rate is subject to the international announcement on the day
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO GOVERN - These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and no terms or conditions in anyway modifying or changing the provisions stated here in shall be binding upon Our Company unless made in writing and signed and approved by an officer or other authorized person at Our Company. No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by Our Company's shipment of goods following receipt of Buyers purchase order, shipping request or similar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or in conflict with the terms herein. If any term, clause or provision is declared to held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holding shall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision herein contained.
2. PACKING - Unless other wise provided, Our Company will comply only with it is minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by Buyer will be paid for by Buyer. All cost of packing and shipment for Buyer's special equipment shall be paid for by Buyer.
4. FORCE MAJEURE -Our Company shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to by acts of God; acts of Buyer, civil or military authority, including wage and price controls; fires; war; riot; delays in transportation; lack of or inability too brain raw materials (including energy sources),components, labor, fuel or supplies; or other circumstances beyond Our Company's reasonable control,whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing. If certain quantities are affected and other quantities are not, the quantities affected shall be eliminated without liability, but the agreement shall remain unaffected. Our Company may during any period of shortage due to any of said causes, allocate its supply of such raw materials among its various users there of in any manner which we deems fair and reasonable. In no event shall Our Company be liable for special or consequential damages for any delay for any cause.
5. LIABILITY - Our Company shall not be responsible, obligated, or liable for any injury or damage resulting from an application or use of its products,either singularly or in combination with other products, arising out of acceptance of this order. Our Company shall have no liability for errors in weight or quantity delivered unless claim is made by Buyer within five (5) days after receipt of shipment and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from Our Company in the condition claimed. If such timely claim is made by Buyer, and the claim is deemed valid by Our Company, Our Company may fulfill its responsibility by either shipping the quantity necessary to make good the deficiency, or at Our Company’s option, crediting Buyer with the invoice price of the deficiency.
6. WARRANTY - All goods sold by Our Company are warranted to Buyer to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and manufactured in accordance with industry standards. Therefore going warranty is non-assignable and in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or other wise including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness. No agent, employee, or representative of Our Company has any authority to bind Our Company to any representation, affirmation, or warranty concerning the goods and any such representation, affirmation, or warranty shall not be deemed to have become apart of the basis of this agreement and shall be unenforceable. Any claimed defect in material or work man ship shall be deemed waived by Buyer unless submitted to Our Company in writing within five (5) days from the date the goods are received by Buyer. Our Company shall not be liable under the foregoing warranty if any loss or damage is caused by improper application or use of the goods.Our Company disclaims all liability with respect to the design of the goods and makes no warranty with respect to such design. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory,including implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness.
7. REMEDIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY -Our Company shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages, or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the sale, handling or use of the goods, or from any other cause relating thereto. Our Company's liability, in any case, including for claims of breaches of warranty or negligence is exclusively limited, at Our Company's option, to the replacement of goods not complying with this agreement, the repayment of, or crediting Buyer with, an amount equal to the purchase price of such goods, or repairing or arranging for repair of the goods. If Our Company requests the return of the goods, the goods will be redelivered to Our Company in accordance with Our Company's instructions. The remedies contained in this paragraph constitute the sole recourse of Buyer against Our Company for breach of any of Our Company's obligations, whether of warranty or otherwise. As long as Our Company makes a good faith effort to rectify any breach, the remedies provided for herein shall be deemed satisfied.
8. SELECTION - Buyer represents that the goods sold here under are fit for their actual or intended use and that Buyer placed no reliance on Our Company's skill or judgment in selecting suitable goods or materials or in the design of suitable goods and materials. Buyer represents that the use and installation of the goods shall be made in compliance with all applicable government requirements. Buyer will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Our Company, its successors,assigns and subsidiaries from and against all costs (including attorneys), damages and liabilities resulting from actual or alleged claims asserted or any penalties proposed or assessed Our Company for any alleged violation of any federal, state or local law, rule, regulation or standard, by reason of or in connection with any use of the goods delivered here under.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE AND APPLICABLE LAW - Any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of or relating to it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) under the HKIAC Administered Arbitration Rules in force when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted.The Law of this arbitration clause shall be the law of the place where the contract was signed.The arbitration proceedings shall be concluded in English.
10. LANGUAGE AND CORRESPONDING TEXT -This agreement has been written in the English language and,If the event of any conflict, the different meanings or contradictory between the English-language version and any translation hereof, the English language version shall prevail.